So..... Trial Exams.... Conclusion:
But as always... there's room for improvement...
Mark in test: 90%
IGCSE Grade in test: A*
Write down the scientific facts that you need to remember from this unit of work
- Electromagnetic spectrum is in order of decreasing wavelength
- Weight is a force, gravity is a…
- In a kettle: electrical energy à heat energy, heats up the kettle
- 1000mA = 1A
- Shiny objects are good reflectors and poor radiators/emitters
- Proportional = straight line graph through origin
Can you improve your exam technique? How?
- Don’t overthink the question
How much revision did you do? (Be honest!) : 4+ hours